2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2019 10:43 AM by Herman Gercke

    Trying to print DD-214 service request


      I did a service request for a DD214 but could not print at the time.  Where do I go to enter the existing service request number so I can print and sign?

        • Re: Trying to print DD-214 service request

          Dear Ms. Burrell,


          Thank you for contacting the History Hub!


          The advice provided on the eVetRecs FAQ page is to send a letter to NPRC with the following information: today’s date, the Service Request Number you received when you submitted the request, if you are the Veteran or next of kin (if so denote the relation), and print and sign your name. You must also include the following declaration: I declare under (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the information that I provided on the web site (eVetRecs) related to the service request number listed above is true and correct. 


          Mail this letter to NPRC WEB, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138 or fax it to (314) 801-9049.


          We hope this information has been helpful!



          Holly Rivet


          2 people found this helpful