1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2019 7:51 AM by Rebecca Collier

    Need Husband's Birth Certificate


      I need to get my husbands  birth certificate. How do I do that?

        • Re: Need Husband's Birth Certificate
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Mr. Earlywine,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The Federal Government does not ordinarily create or maintain birth, death, marriage or divorce records.  Such records are made and kept by State and local governments. Please contact the Vital Records Agency of the state where your husband was born to obtain a copy of his birth certificate.


          We hope this information is helpful.


          2 people found this helpful