1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2019 10:38 AM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking POW records


      My name is Haider Abbas  and I was a war prisoner in Gulf War (1991). I would like to get copy of my record please. Thank you. (Do I use Form approved OMB NO 1103-0016)

        • Re: Seeking POW records
          Lisha Penn Navigator

          Dear Mr. Abbas,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          For information regarding prisoners of war during WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cold War, and other conflicts, we suggest you contact the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA), Public Affairs Office, 2300 Defense Pentagon, ATTN: External Affairs, Washington DC 20301-2300. The web site is https://www.dpaa.mil/


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!