19 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2019 7:39 AM by Henry Rosenberg

Seeking records on parents of Freeman Kitchen

Yvonne Kitchen Wayfarer

Need immediate assistance. Looking for records of my paternal grandfather, Freeman Kitchen (born abt: 1888/1887 )in Americus, Sumter Georgia. It appears he was married twice, he moved to Plant City, FL Hillsbourgh County, where he died in 1968. Seeking information also on his parents.

1.  Spouse: Ada Mae Kitchen

Had two children

2.  Spouse: Francis Solomon

Children:

Fletcher

Grady

Richard (RK)

Willie Dennise (Willie D)

Katy Mae

ALSO:

I need to find out where we are in the tree.  I have Jackson and Hesther Pea their daughter Ann Patsy Pea married Joseph Kitchen, trying to find where to place me and my siblings.  Patsy and Joseph had 23 children.  I have provided some of the names

Adeline Kitchen

John Kitchen

Relvin Kitchen

Minnie Bell Kitchen

Helen Kitchen

Dorothy Kitchen

Sandy Kitchen - son wife Annie

Elize Kitchen wife Jereldene

Regina Kitchen husband Rovert Galloway

Vivian Kitchen husband William Brown

Elizabeth Kitchen husband Wilder McClain or vice versa

My father was Willie Dennis Kitchen better know as Willie D. I also have Lamont Thomas who may have the same gg / ggg parents

AND

Fletcher 1921

Grady 1925 - 2004

Richard (RK) 1928 wife Lossie

Willie Dennis 1928 - 1987

Katie Mae 1931.

All were born in George, Sumter district

Just trying to give as much data as possible.  I just came from the Pea/Smart/Kitchen family reunion, we know we are related based on our DNA but don't know where to place us on the tree for Joseph Kitchen Ann Patsy Pea/Kitchen Please help.  Once I get this then I'm sure I can run with the names I have and start adding all those children/children/etc on the tree.

Thank you Rebecca, I have waited over 50 years for this.  Finally did the DNA and its' exciting.

Yvonne