0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2019 12:04 PM by Jessica Mathes

    Is AF945F31 a military service number?

    Jessica Mathes Newbie

      I found a dogtag on the beach and I am trying to track down the owner. As a disabled vet, I know my tags are still important to me and if this lost tag belongs to a vet, I would like to return it to the vet or the family. Thanks for the help!