2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2019 5:37 PM by Pavel Oupický

Seeking Information about Homola Pavel

Pavel Oupický Newbie

I am seeking about Homola Pavel, prisoner from CC Flossenburg in 12-4-1945 , whose prison number was 89921.

I visited the page Case .. etc. and try to see the Folds, but they are not readable and downloadable (only the small images are) .. so it is a pity if it is impossible to read them. I am searching for Pavel Homola nr. 89921, I have obtained the alphabetical list with his name , but I am searching for the daily lists of inmates or for cards with his name, if it is exists.

Thank you for any help.

Best wishes, Pavel Oupicky

• Re: Seeking Information about Homola Pavel
          Sylvia Naylor Newbie

Dear Mr. Oupicky,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub! 

Records relating to the Flossenbürg Concentration Camp can be found in several record groups at the National Archives in College Park, MD.  Descriptions of the records can be viewed in the National Archives Catalog here, here, and here. Please note that several of the records were microfilmed (Microfilm Publications T1021 and M1935).  Descriptive pamphlets to these microfilm publications can be found in our Microfilm Catalog. The microfilmed records have been subsequently digitized and the digital images can be viewed and downloaded in the Catalog as well as on fold3 here and here. When you click on the thumbnail of the digitized image in our catalog, you will see a bar with arrows in you lower left-hand corner.  You can download the image by clicking on the white, down arrow with blue background. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Textual Reference (RDT2) via email at Archives2reference@nara.gov. Also, you might want to contact the Arolsen Archives (formerly International Tracing Service (ITS)) as they may have some information on the individual you are interested in.

We hope this information is helpful.  Best of luck with your research!

1 of 1 people found this helpful