3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2019 12:02 PM by Jason Atkinson Branched to a new discussion.

    Seeking Federal Prison records for father


      I just recently found that my dad was in prison back in the 1960s.  I don't know where to obtain more information. I did call Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation ID Warrants Unit - given to me by a library and they found no record of him and suggested maybe it was FEDERAL. I have no information other than his name and dob and where we lived in the 60s.  Help is so appreciated.