1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2019 1:13 PM by Jason Atkinson

    Seeking DD-214


      I requested a DD-214 Form for my husband's active duty record and I am wondering how long will it take for me to receive it?

        • Re: Seeking DD-214
          Jason Atkinson Ranger

          Dear Ms. Tuiletufuga,

          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

          You may check the status of your DD-214 request by using the Online Status Update Request form. Please provide the request number if you have one, the name, address and phone number of the requester, and the veteran's branch of service to aid us to finding your request in our system. You may also telephone the National Personnel Records Center Customer Service Line (this is a long-distance call for most customers): 314-801-0800.  Please note that their peak calling times are weekdays between 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time and 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Staff is available to take your call as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.


          We hope this information is helpful.

          1 person found this helpful