3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2019 10:22 AM by Jason Atkinson

    Wish to convert my AFEM to VSM


      I was in Vietnam during evacuation of Saigon and Phom Phen. I was issued the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal. I am turning to convert this to the Vietnam Service Medal. How do I do that?