1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2022 11:48 AM by Jason Atkinson

    copy of sf 50


      How do I obtain a copy of my current SF-50?.....I started with the US Naval Research Laboratory - Washington, DC 10-09-2009 and with a "Transfer of Agency" in Feb 04, 2019 I have been working with the Durham, NC VA Medical Center.

        • Re: copy of sf 50
          Jason Atkinson Guide

          Dear Mr. Rees,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

          Any SF-50s related to your federal employment should be in your Electronic Official Personnel File (eOPF). Current federal employees need to contact the human resources office of their respective department or agency for information about how to access their eOPF. If necessary, your supervisor should be able to help you with this.


          Update: Please see also: The SF 50: That Elusive Form Everyone Needs ASAP which covers many aspects of SF-50 requests in detail.


          We hope this information is helpful.

          1 person found this helpful