1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2019 1:44 PM by Rebecca Collier

Seeking record of Marie Josephine Mueller

Wendy Friedrich Newbie

I am trying to locate any information regarding her parents and/or siblings.  I have information since she came to the U.S. that is accurate. She was my great grandmother and, I have living relatives that provided me with the information.  I have searched most databases on the web, with no luck. Her birth date was 4/30/1874, born in Germany.  She married Frances Henry Bull, and they had three children, Otto Adolph, Harold Frances and Evelyn Juliette.  There just doesn't seem to be anything out there.

Wendy

• Re: Seeking record of Marie Josephine Mueller
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

Dear Ms. Friedrich,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

We suggest that you begin by checking the U.S. Population Census for 1900, 1910, 1920, and 1930 in the National Archives Catalog. Depending on the state they resided in, there may be digital images available.

We searched in Ancestry and located a Marie Bull in the 1910 Census who lived in Malibu, CA with her husband Francis Bull and three children, Harold (13), Otto (11), and Evalyn (4). We also located a M. Josephine Bull and Francis Bull in the 1930 Census. In addition, there is a Marie J Bull who died on 18 JUne 1966 in Tulare, California. To view these records, there may be a fee. Or you may view these records online at one NARA's facilities for free via ALIC. For the nearest NARA location, please consult our web page at https://www.archives.gov/locations/. Also, some of the images from Ancestry are available for free on Family Search at https://www.familysearch.org/en/.

A death certificate may be obtained from Tulare County, CA for a fee.

We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!

[Information provided by Elizabeth Burnes, Subject Matter Expert]

1 of 1 people found this helpful