1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2019 11:19 AM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking information about Frank Gregory, WWI


      Looking for information about a Marine in WWI named Frank Gregory. Where do I find the military records for Frank Gregory in WWI?

        • Re: Seeking information about Frank Gregory, WWI
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Ms. Close,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you begin by requesting a copy of his Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). OMPFs and medical records of officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. Marine Corps who were separated from service after 1904 and prior to 1957 are located at NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. Please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and mail it to the above address.


          We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your research!


          2 people found this helpful