1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2019 2:49 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking pension records for US Army veteran (1877-1882)


      My ancestor enlisted in the US Army and served from 1877-1882. He served at Fort Snelling, Headquarters for the Department of the Dakota. Thus far, I have found one record in pension archives showing his name, correct address and some sort of ID number. Where do I find pension records for my ancestor?


      Thank you.

      Greg Hellweg