2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2019 12:37 PM by P JANE Babcock

    Temporary Proof of Service Needed


      I would like proof that I was in the U.S. Marines for 6 years and is there a way to get temporary proof until I receive my DD214?

      Thank you for any help in advance.