1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2019 12:53 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Outpatient records from Ft McPherson, 1983-1985


      Need my military outpatient health records for a VA compensation claim. Stationed at Ft McPherson, GA from 1983 to 1985. Haven't had luck locating them thru normal request for NPRC. Need Help

        • Re: Outpatient records from Ft McPherson, 1983-1985
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Mr. McCloskey,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          According to the National Personnel Records Center, health records cover the outpatient, dental and mental health treatment that former members received while in military service. Health records also include induction and separation physical examinations, as well as routine medical care (doctor/dental visits, lab tests, etc.) when the patient was not admitted to a hospital.


          Individual medical reports/health records of veterans who left the U.S. Army prior to October 16, 1992 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.  Please complete a NA Form 13042 and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. 


          We hope this information is helpful.


          2 people found this helpful