1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2019 1:22 PM by Rebecca Collier

    How do I access an I- 94 from 1995?


      I need to retrieve my I- 94 form, from the first time I arrive to America back in 1995.

        • Re: How do I access an I- 94 from 1995?
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Mr. Marquez,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          According to the U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) web site, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer attached a Form I-94 to the nonimmigrant visitor’s passport upon entry to the U.S. The visitor must exit the U.S. on or before the departure date stamped on the Form I-94. This is the “Admit Until Date” on the electronic Form I-94. The Form I-94 number also is known as the Departure Number or Admission Record Number.


          Visit CBP’s website at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home to access your most recent electronic Form I-94.


          If you cannot obtain your Form I-94 from the CBP website, you may file Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Record, with USCIS. For additional information, please contact the USCIS at https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us.


          We hope this is helpful.


          1 person found this helpful