1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 4, 2019 10:47 AM by Rebecca Collier

Air Force Reserve Documentation Request

Jonathan Caraveo Newbie

Hello friends,

My name is Jonathan Armando Caraveo, I was a cadet in 2005 at New Mexico State University (NMSU) ROTC program.  It was my plan and hope to serve in the United States Air Force. My friend and I were involved in a vehicle accident that caused bodily injury and distress to our families.  I was the driver and long study nights at NMSU and great days at ROTC caused me to drift away at the wheel and crash.  It was a one vehicle accident.  I was wondering if anyone near Las Cruces, NM has any information pertaining my incident.  I was NOT deployed but was during the time of great distress in our nation with the President taking full charge of the situation in Iraq.

I think I received a DD-214 but during that time it was very stressful for me and my friends and family. I think I lost my documentation.

Thank you friends.

• Re: Air Force Reserve Documentation Request
          Rebecca Collier Pioneer

Dear Mr. Caraveo,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

Information about the accident may be in your personnel file. Those who separated/retired from the U.S. Air Force on or after October 1, 2004 or who are actively serving (including National Guard), please mail or fax your written request for personnel records to Air Force Personnel Center, ATTN: HQ AFPC/DPSIRP, 550 C Street West, Suite 19, Randolph Air Force Base, TX 78150-4721. The Fax number is (210)565-4021.

OR for personnel information, please contact the Air Reserve Personnel Center, Records Management Branch (DPTSC), 18420 E. Silver Creek Avenue, Building 390 MS 68, Buckley Air Force Base, CO 80011.

The University Police Department may have a copy of the accident report. The web pages is https://www.nmsupolice.com/records-and-evidence/. Please contact the NMSU police for assistance.

We hope this information is helpful.

2 of 2 people found this helpful