2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2019 10:59 AM by Jason Atkinson

    How do I obtain a finding aid for a record group or series within a record group?


      I'm looking for photographs and film related to the Second World War. For example, I am looking for images of the early Normandy campaign. There aren't a lot of photographs available online at NARA related to this. I want to know specific images I want to look for before traveling to NARA.