1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 5:47 PM by Lauren Algee

Can there be an "Edited" action added to the list of user contributions?

suzanne piecuch Wayfarer

Hello!

Is it possible to add "Edited" as an Action item in the list of user contributions?

Under Action, there seems to be only "transcribed" and "reviewed," which confused me when i wanted to look back at certain documents and knew I'd reviewed more than the few that were listed.

If you review a piece and make edits, the document then gets tagged as "Transcribed." If you review a perfect transcription and mark it "Complete" the Action is then "Reviewed."

I think "Edited" would be a great addition for documents you've reviewed and retouched but not "transcribed" in their entirety.

Thank you!

Suzanne.

• Re: Can there be an "Edited" action added to the list of user contributions?
          Lauren Algee Adventurer

A very good suggestion!

Thank you for pointing out that showing contributions this way doesn't match your experience as a user!  We are planning an update to the user profile and hope to conduct user research (perhaps including some here on History Hub) to get direct feedback just like this about what you would like to see on an enhanced profile page. I hope you (and others!) will help us know any additional changes that would make the profile more interesting, fun, and user-friendly!

Thanks for sharing!