1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2018 10:51 AM by Holly Rivet

    Navy medical records


      retired navy medical record 2000-2006

        • Re: Navy medical records
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Hello Mr. Allbritton,


          Thank you for posting your question to the History Hub!


          The National Archives does not hold Navy records beyond 12/31/1994.  We recommend contacting the Navy Personnel Command Center or send a written request to the Department of Veterans Affairs, Records Management Center (VARMC), St. Louis, MO.  Their phone number is 1-888-533-4558.


          Best of luck with your research!



          Holly Rivet



          2 people found this helpful