1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2018 1:05 PM by Holly Rivet

    how do i apply for a lost Honorable Discharge? I served in the USMC and have my  DD 214.


      How do i obtain or apply  a duplicate (lost) Honorable Discharge which was issued over 40 years ago,  I served in the USMC I have my DD 214, I was released  from active duty 7/17/1975.