1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2018 1:46 PM by Research Services at the National Archives

    request an SF-50


      I am a former Federal employee. I need a copy of my SF 50 in order to apply for a job.  I mailed a letter requesting my SF50

      to the Federal Records center in October but I need it soon before the job application deadline.  Any helpful suggestions

        • Re: request an SF-50
          Research Services at the National Archives Tracker

          Hello Ms. Jarrett,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          If you have separated from Federal service within the last 120 days, you must contact your former agency for the SF-50.  Beyond that time frame you may contact the National Personnel Record Center, Annex and ask them if you could expedite your request by faxing your paperwork to them.  If you have difficulty getting through, send your request via fax so that when you get a hold of them, they have your information ready.


          National Personnel Records Center, Annex

          1411 Boulder Boulevard

          Valmeyer, IL 62295


          Fax: 618-935-3014

          Phone: 618-935-3000


          We hope this information has been helpful.


          Holly Rivet


          3 people found this helpful