1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 25, 2018 2:30 PM by Rebecca Collier

RG 546 CONARC

Elliot Schneider Adventurer

Hello NARA,

Looking for unit organizational orders and unit reports, This would be for the 323rd Logistical Command, 1959-1962. They were attached to the 14th Corps at that time before Sen. McNamara and the DOD re-organized the Reserves once again.  I believe in 1962 then the unit was inactivated.

Was wondering if they would be in the CONARC files and not in RG 338. Here was what I found for CONARC. Apparently there is a finding aid but not sure if the kept when they created RG 546. If it's done by the WD filing system maybe the information I seek it would be in decimal 326, or 322, please help. Here is what I found below.

Record Group 546: Records of the U.S. Continental Army Command, 1949 - 1982

Series: UD-WW 414 - Central Files, 2/1955 - 12/1955 [NAID 12021480]

Thanks,

Elliot Schneider

• Re: RG 546 CONARC
          Rebecca Collier Navigator

Dear Mr. Schneider,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

We reviewed the series Central Files, 2/1955 - 12/1955 in RG 546 and they are arranged by the War Department Decimal File System. The records are at the Headquarters level of the U.S. Continental Army Command. There are no unit reports and no individual unit organizational orders.

We hope this information is helpful.

3 of 3 people found this helpful