1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2018 10:01 AM by Alan Walker

    How can I access Department of State Central Files (RG 59) online?


      Let's say I would like to access "National Archives and Records Administration, RG 59, Central Files 1967–69, PET 15–2 PERU," which is cited on the Office of the Historian (State Dept Archival website). How can I access the primary source through the National Archives online?