1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2018 1:14 PM by Research Services at the National Archives Branched to a new discussion.

    When I discharged from the Army, I was not sent an Honorable Discharge Certificate, how do I get one?


      I was not sent a Honorable Discharge Certificate when I E.T.S.'d. How do I get one?