2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2018 12:19 PM by Brad Jones

    Expert Rifle Badge

    William B. Wekluk Jr Wayfarer

      My Father;'s DD214 States that he Qualified for an "Expert Badge with Rifle Bar"  I was able to get replacements for his other medals, but not for this Badge.  Can you help?  His Name is William B Wekluk (deceased) Service #33811024. Honorabley Discharged 26 Nov. 1945. Fort Story Virginia Convalesent Hospital.


      Thank You

        • Re: Expert Rifle Badge
          Rebecca Collier Tracker

          Dear Mr. Wekluk,


          Thank you for posting your request on History HUb!


          NARA's National Personnel Records Center will verify the awards to which an Army veteran is entitled and forward the request with the verification to the appropriate service department for issuance of the medals.  For requesting medals and awards, please complete a SF 180 and send it to NARA's Military Personnel Records, National Personnel Records Center, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. Provide as much information as possible in Section II under "other" and attach a copy of his DD 214.


          We hope this information is helpful.


          2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • Re: Expert Rifle Badge
            Brad Jones Newbie

            What branch of service was he in?  Marines have different badges than Army