1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 5, 2018 1:36 PM by Research Services at the National Archives

Looking for group photo of interns @ White House

A. Houston Newbie

I worked as in intern at the Office of Nat'l Drug Control Policy in the summer 1995.  Around August/September '95, all the interns gathered at the exterior of the White House for a group photo with President Clinton.  I'm looking for that photo.  My searches of images on the web, and the Clinton Library specifically, haven't turned up what I want.  I did find a photo of interns from 2000, and also a cropped photo including M. Lewinsky.  I honestly don't know if that Lewinsky photo is the one I want--I could be cropped out.  1. How can I find/view the original uncropped image of that Lewinsky photo?  2.  If I'm not in that photo, how do I find the one I'm in?  Thanks in advance.

• Re: Looking for group photo of interns @ White House
          Research Services at the National Archives Tracker

Dear A. Houston,

Thank you for using History Hub. We sincerely apologize for the late reply to your question.

Here is the response from the Clinton Library:

"The White House photographs you are requesting at part of the holdings at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library. Please email Audiovisual Archivist John Keller at John.Keller@nara,gov with your request. Please include a photo of yourself so we can properly identify you in the requested photos. In addition please send the relative dates associated with any photo you are requesting."