1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2018 11:29 AM by Rebecca Collier Branched from an earlier discussion.

I want to find copy of report written by Daniel D. Streeter, 1st Lt. Cavalry cited in Special Efficiency Report dated 27th Sept. 1919(Paris, Fr.)

Dan Harrison Newbie

I have a question of similar nature regarding my Grandfather(Daniel D. Streeter).

I had already looked through some records at National Archives 2 at College Park, but got lost in the maze of documents.

I want to find copy of report written by Daniel D. Streeter, 1st Lt. Cavalry cited in Special Efficiency Report dated 27th Sept. 1919(Paris, Fr.) by C.O. Charles B Moore Lt. Col., GS.

My Grandfather was Daniel D. Streeter, 1st Lt. Cavalry for duty as a Silver Greyhound, US Courier, part of Postal  Express Service under the Peace Commission as directed under C.O. Major Amos Peaslee (Paris).

The report documents orders to navigate counter-clockwise around Black sea from Constantinople, Turkey and report copies were sent to Peace Commission.

Daniel Streeter Harrison