1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 12:51 PM by Jenette Parish

    How do I order a last PPV (pension payment voucher) issued under the act of 1871


      I would like to get a last PPV for a widow who received a pension under the act of 1871 for her spouse's service in the War of 1812.  The certificate was issued April 1879.  I have the full pension file, so don't need that, just the PPV, or equivalent from the Quarterly Abstract of Pensions Paid, or the Selected Accounts of Pension Agents.  I have the widow's name, spouse's name, the WC #, Pension Agent Office, the date the certificate was sent to the pension office. 


      I cannot do this in person, how do i go about ordering it?