3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 12:50 PM by Jill Morelli

    CW Pension record misfile


      I asked for and received a CW Pension File for Michael J. Wood.  Contained within it were several documents for a Michael D. Wood--not the same person and an apparent misfile.  Who do i notify to get the records "cleaned up"?