2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 12:02 PM by Valerie Lui Branched from an earlier discussion.

    Where to look for dental services records




      My father was an Officer in WW.  Have his enlistment and disc paper.  His papers state he was in the dental services-my words (he’s was a dentist). 


      Do need some help as to where to look. Thank you.


      All the best