0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2017 1:36 PM by reen raphael

    I am looking for my grandfather's mother's record. Her Navajo name is Nip pah.

    reen raphael Newbie

      The only information we have are her census number and allotment acquired in 1890's. she may have past away in 1914.