3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2017 11:41 AM by Research Services at the National Archives

    I need guidance on who to contact first about the status/deposition on discharge from army


      Hello, I really do need guidance. Let me start from the beginning. I wanted to open a day care in my home. My spouse and I were fingerprinted. His prints came up from 1976 as Deserter srvcy .This status was supposed to be overturned. Where do we start to have it corrected, changed and upgraded?

      Thanks in advance

      Lost in Oklahoma