1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 9:29 AM by Dorothy Alexander

    Locating US House of Representatives personnel file


      I am attempting to locate personnel records for a family member who worked for the US House of Representatives 1947-1956.  The written request I sent to the National Personnel Records Center responded stating the folder was not located at this center and to contact employing agency.  I am not sure how to proceed.  Any suggestions or directions for next steps is greatly appreciated.  thanks