1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2017 2:33 PM by Deborah Powe

I've misplaced a letter received from the DOD about my service in the Gulf War and potential exposure to environmental toxins.  Would like to get a copy of that letter sent to me...

rich day

I've misplaced a letter received from the DOD about my service in the Gulf War and potential exposure to environmental toxins.  Would like to get a copy of that letter sent to me...

• Re: I've misplaced a letter received from the DOD about my service in the Gulf War and potential exposure to environmental toxins.  Would like to get a copy of that letter sent to me...
          Deborah Powe

Hello, Rich.

Depending on what branch of the service, you may be able to fill out an SF-180 by Googling this form or using NARA's eVetRecs system, at the following link. https://vetrecs.archives.gov/VeteranRequest/home.html. Please make sure you are using Internet Explorer, our database does not work with Chrome or Firefox.

If you served with the Army, please feel free to fill out this form. In the "Comments Section", please request your letter there. Then, once you complete the signature page, you can fax it to: 314-801-0764, since it appears to be a request for a possible VA Claim. If you have a fax number to have the document sent to you, then list it on the request. MPRC would fax you a copy of the document and mail you the hard copy.  If you would like to check the status in a  day or  please call: 314-801-0800. Or you can send a e-mail referring to the 2-1 number that will be listed on your signature page to: mprstatusupdate1@nara.gov.

If you served in the Navy from 1995 to present, please contact Navy Personnel at: 866-827-5672 or write to them at: Navy Personnel Center, (PERS-312D), 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington TN 38055.

If you served in the Air Force from 2004 to present, please call: 800-525-0102, or write to them at: Air Force Personnel Center HQ AFPC/DPSSRP, 550 C St West Suite 19, Randolph  AFB  TX 78150.

If you served with the Marine Corps from 1999 to present, please call: 703-784-4647 or write to them at:Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps, Personnel Management Support Branch,(MMSB), 2008 Elliot Rd, Quantico VA 22134.

We hope this information will assist you in your search.

Sincerely,

The History Hub Team

+