1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2016 10:37 AM by Larry Shockley

    Trying to find siblings


      Is there a way to find records of a US serviceman who tried to get children that were born to him in the 1950's back to the US, or find birth records of children born to US servicemen in the 1950's?