2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2017 5:49 PM by Kerri Young

For Curators/Institutions

Kerri Young Adventurer

Are you a local museum or institution using the app to engage your community? Discuss best practices with fellow curators here.

• Re: For Curators

I was initially planning just to feature a compilation of the motion pictures that were digitized through this project as a Featured Document display at the National Archives Museum, but I just learned of this app that you are developing/testing this morning. I'm not sure of the feasibility of incorporating the app into the exhibit, but I will be exploring this with our designers ASAP. Regardless of the level of interactivity that I'm able to achieve with the exhibit utilizing the app, I will most certainly find a way to mention/promote the app through the exhibit. Will keep you posted on the direction that I end up going and I'd certainly value hearing from other museums about best practices for linking apps with other museum content.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: For Curators
              Kerri Young Adventurer

Great to hear about your work on the Featured Document display Corinne, and thanks for thinking to incorporate the app. I agree that short of having the app itself on display there are still ways to promote it and invite engagement from teachers and museums among others. Feel free to message me so we can find a time to discuss some ideas.

And I agree that we'd love to hear from other museums who have connected digital app content with other museum programming!