2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2022 8:10 AM by Rachael Salyer

    Seeking records of case and my grandfather's imprisonment

    sheron Adams Newbie

      During the 1940s, my grandfather was imprisoned for cutting timber on land he had previously placed in a federal land bank in Marshall County,  Mississippi. Where can I find the records of this case and his imprisonment?