1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2022 3:38 PM by Jason Atkinson Branched from an earlier discussion.

Seeking status of my DD-214 request

Ronnie Allen Newbie

We have mailed and faxed requests along with our veterans office on July 13, 2020. Here is the ref #2-24092129275. It is not showing a DD-214 in my file. My time of service was Nov 30,1976  to March 3,1978. Can you please help me get this?

• Re: Seeking status of my DD-214 request
          Jason Atkinson Guide

Dear Mr. Allen,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

Since you have allowed sufficient time for the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) to receive and process your request (more than 10 days), please review Check the Status of a Request for Military Service Records to see the options for checking the status of your request. You also may telephone the NPRC Customer Service Line (this is a long-distance call for most customers) at 314-801-0800.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NPRC will continue servicing requests ONLY associated with medical treatments, burials, homeless veterans seeking admittance to a homeless shelter, and those involving the VA Home Loan program. If your request is urgent, please see Emergency Requests and Deadlines. Please check archives.gov/veterans for updates to the NPRC operating hours and status. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

We hope this is helpful.