2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2021 10:11 AM by Rachael Salyer

Searching for records about Jonathan Luellen

John R Luellen Newbie

Searching for Jonathan M Lewellen Luellen, b. 17 Jul 1837, 1st twin. Hit many brick walls. Was in Civil War, Indiana Co. 33. Unable to confirm date of death. No burial date or place confirmed. My 2nd great uncle is often confused with his twin brother, David M Luellen. Jonathan married Hester Ann Cemer in 1859 in Muncie, Indiana and I’ve hit a brick wall in researching her. Jonathan and Hester found in 1860 census with his mother, Abigail living with them. Next census shows Hester living with David M. David married Lydia Bales and died in 1900 and is buried at the Mooreland Cemetery in Henry County Indiana. Jonathan’s parents are David Lewellen Luellen and Abagail Luellen. I’m finding it very difficult to get more information on Jonathan or Hester. There are other Jonathan’s and David’s that are cousins to my Jonathan, close in age that confuses my research. Any tips or suggestions or guidance would be helpful to get me to additional, verifiable sources for Jonathan. Thank you, John Richard Luellen