1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 15, 2021 9:49 AM by Rebecca Collier

Seeking accommodation given to Nathaniel Campbell by Jimmy Carter

Melody Campbell Newbie

Hello, I'm trying to obtain copies of an accommodation given to my father by Jimmy Carter.   A relative has stolen it and will not return it to me or my sister. His name is Nathaniel Edward Campbell, he passed in 1978.

• Re: Seeking accommodation given to Nathaniel Campbell by Jimmy Carter
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

Dear Ms. Campbell,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

We searched the National Archives Catalog and located 41 file units and 7 items in various collections pertaining to accommodations during the Carter administration. If you meant commendations, we also located 10 file units and 1 item in various collections that include commendations during the Carter administration. Some have been digitized. For more information about the non-digitized records, please contact the Jimmy Carter Library (LP-JC) at carter.library@nara.gov.

Due to the continued impact of COVID-19, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgment as well as a substantive response to your reference request from LP-JC.  We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience as we balance mission-critical work and the safety of our staff during the pandemic. Please check NARA’s web page about COVID-19 updates for the latest information.

We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!

1 person found this helpful