1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 2, 2021 6:31 AM by Joseph Garcia

    Seeking copy of my discharge papers

    Joseph Garcia Newbie

      I would like my discharge papers including my 25% Disability.

        • Re: Seeking copy of my discharge papers
          Elliot Schneider Ranger

          Mr. Garcia,


          You can obtain your paperwork and discharge through the VA. If you have received care at a VA facility or Hospital they usually will ask for a copy of your discharge paperwork at the intake admissions of the VA.


          You can also use the website https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage


          Use to column that says "Manage Benefits" select the category for "VA Letter" if you already have been awarded the 25% disability rating you can generate the document using that tab. If you are not currently enrolled in ebenefits I suggest doing so. As a veteran myself it is very easy and you can also order your medications and message your VA doctors.