2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2021 12:50 PM by Alice Lane

    Seeking great uncle's Certificate of Identity (as a paper son)

    Edwin Lim Newbie

      My Great Uncle came to America circa 1910-1925.  He came from the Taishan/Pearl River Delta area of China; likely Hong Kong to Angel Island as a paper son.  I have a photograph of him in America but I do not know his paper son name.  I'm trying to find his Certificate of Identity (as a paper son) so that I can then locate his case file and do other research of his life in this country.  Is there a way to search be made of Immigration Service records to match a photo to Certificate of Identity?  Thanks