2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2017 10:28 AM by Cara Moore Lebonick

    How do I request records from FBI about my grandfather's civilian service to WW II and later defense work at National Cash Register?



      I've heard that you can request background check records of a deceased family member from the FBI. How do you do that? Any advice would help.