2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2021 1:23 PM by Charleen Vocca

    Need a copy of my SF50

    Roberto Almario Newbie

      I need a copy of my SF 50 to be use for buying a house.

        • Re: Need a copy of my SF50
          History Hub Administrator Scout

          The recent blog post The SF 50: That Elusive Form Everyone Needs ASAP should provide some guidance on the process for getting a copy of your Standard Form 50.


          We hope this is helpful!

          1 person found this helpful
          • Re: Need a copy of my SF50
            Charleen Vocca Scout

            Dear Mr. Almario,


            Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


            We suggest that you request a copy of your Official Personnel File (OPF). OPFs and medical information for individuals who worked for the U.S. government in a civilian capacity since 1952 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center Annex. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Please include the full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of the employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of Federal service. please check the Official Personnel Folders (OPF),Federal (non-archival) Holdings and Access website.


            Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Civilian Personnel Records Center (CPR) in Valmeyer, IL still will maintain minimal staffing levels to support emergency reference requests only. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.


            If a SF-50 is required for employment opportunities or to apply for retirement and is needed immediately, please indicate on the outside of the envelope that the request is urgent or an emergency.


            If you are currently a Federal employee, you will have an eOPF. Please contact your servicing Human Resources (HR) office or personnel department within the federal agency or organization you work for. These offices will provide you with information on how to access and use eOPF. If you are unable to access your eOPF, contact the eOPF Help Desk by phone at 1-866-275-8518 or email eopfhelpdesk@opm.gov


            We hope this is helpful.

            1 person found this helpful