1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2021 2:23 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking status of my Urgent SF-50 Request

    Roger Daggett Newbie

      Good Morning! I urgently require a copy of my SD 50. I have sent a copy of the required letter as detailed. I understand that the National Record's Office may be minimally staffed. I sent a written  requests to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Is it possible to receive this electronically to reduce delay? I can now except my job without this, and am on hold? Thank you