1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2021 8:57 AM by Lauren Algee

I accidently submitted a page that was not reviewed correctly, how do I edit the pages???

Evan Nance Adventurer

I was reviewing a page and it look good and I accidently with my mouse clicked accept review as correct, when I never finished reviewing it??

Do you also check the pages as well to see if they are correct??

• Re: I accidently submitted a page that was not reviewed correctly, how do I edit the pages???
          Lauren Algee Tracker

Hi Evan,

Not to worry!  We able and happy to reopen any page that you think need additional work (whether accepted by you or someone else). If you were logged in, you can find the pages you've worked on via your profile page.  Just email us the URL at crowd@loc.gov .

Transcriptions are created and reviewed by volunteers.  During and after a campaign, the curator for that material will spot check the transcriptions. The amount of pages that get curatorial review depends on the difficulty of the materials and what we see as the campaign progresses. We try to keep an eye on all of the materials while campaigns are in progress so we can intervene early with updated or additional instructions if we see a pattern of volunteers needing additional support.

Best,

Lauren

2 people found this helpful