1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 16, 2021 10:32 AM by Jason Atkinson

    Seeking my immunization records from Navy

    Jefferson Riddle Newbie

      How can i obtain my immunization records from the US Navy, needing asap to keep my CNA credentials and employed. Thanks for any info.

        • Re: Seeking my immunization records from Navy
          Jason Atkinson Ranger

          Dear Mr. Riddle,

          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Individual medical reports of veterans who left the Navy before January 31, 1994 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in St. Louis. Please complete a NA Form 13042 and mail it to the National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002.


          Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NPRC will continue servicing requests ONLY associated with medical treatments, burials, homeless veterans seeking admittance to a homeless shelter, and those involving the VA Home Loan program. If your request is urgent, please see Emergency Requests and Deadlines. Please refrain from submitting non-emergency requests such as replacement medals, administrative corrections, or records research until NPRC returns to pre-COVID staffing levels.  Please check archives.gov/veterans for updates to the NPRC operating hours and status. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.


          For medical records of veterans who left the Navy after January 31, 1994 and before 2014, please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Records Management Center (VARMC), 4300 Goodfellow Blvd. Bldg# 104, St. Louis, MO 63120. Please write or call them. The telephone number is 1-888-533-4558. See NARA’s web page Veterans' Medical and Health Records and/or the Veterans Benefits Administration web page for more information.


          For medical records of veterans who left the Navy after 2013, please contact the Navy Medicine Records Activity (NMRA), BUMED Detachment St. Louis, 4300 Goodfellow Boulevard, Building 103, St. Louis, MO 63120.


          We hope this is helpful.