2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2021 11:01 AM by Rachael Salyer

    Seeking War Relocation Authority records for Jiro Onuma

    David Duffield Newbie

      Does anyone know how to access or get records for the War Relocation Authority (WRA) for Japanese who were interned?  I am looking for the records of a gentleman named Jiro Onuma.