1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2021 10:45 AM by Alex Champion

SS George W Julian passenger list World War II, where can I obtain this?

Robert Stephens Newbie

I am researching the transportation of personnel during World War II, in particular the ship SS George W Julian, September 1943 to January 1946. The information I need is ports visited and the passengers aboard the ship. Ideas of where to find such information?

• Re: SS George W Julian passenger list World War II, where can I obtain this?
          Alex Champion Scout

Thank you for submitting your question to History Hub!

Please review this previous question as well as the answer provided by Rebecca Collier, which provides guidance on finding records that may tell you the ports the SS George W. Julian visited as well as the names of personnel.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NARA has adjusted its normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of NARA staff. As a result of this re-prioritization of activities, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgement as well as a substantive response to a reference request. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your research!